Nestled amidst the arid beauty of Death Valley, California, The Oasis at Death Valley stands as an eternal oasis, its ancient waters bubbling up to create a haven amidst the desert. This year, despite the rainfall in the region, this oasis remains a lush paradise. With pools averaging 87 degrees F (31C), it’s a winter vacation destination like no other. But there’s more to this oasis than meets the eye.
What Makes The Oasis at Death Valley Unique:
- Natural Wonders: Discover the lowest USGA golf course on earth, cascading gardens, and a stunning date palm grove, all thriving in this unique ecosystem.
- Historical Significance: Immerse yourself in history; this oasis was known to Native Americans, California 49’ers, and Borax Mules Teams. Hollywood elites like Marlon Brando and Clark Gable frequented this retreat.
- Starry Nights: Experience one of the only sanctioned Dark Skies in the U.S., offering a clear view of the Milky Way. Stargazing here is unparalleled.
Outdoor Adventures Abound:
- Hiking: Explore the rugged beauty of Death Valley on hiking trails that cater to various skill levels.
- Recreational Activities: Engage in tennis, cycling, horseback riding, or thrilling jeep tours, catering to adventure enthusiasts.
- Indulge Your Spirits: Visit the Last Kind Words Saloon, where aged spirits flow, offering a taste of the past.
Stay in Luxury:
- The Inn at Death Valley: Experience luxurious accommodation at this AAA Four-Diamond resort, offering unparalleled comfort and style.
- The Ranch at Death Valley: Perfect for families, this resort is part of a $150 million renaissance, providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Private Casitas and Cottages: For those seeking seclusion, private casitas and 80 new cottages offer a serene escape.
Easy Access to Tranquility:
- Located only two hours from Las Vegas and four hours from Los Angeles, Death Valley provides a seamless escape from the bustling world.